About this eScooter:
Robust and functional - in a few word about this electric monster. Aluminum frame up holds up to 150 kg, fast and convenient folding mechanism. Two-wheel pneumatic mechanism (11 inches) that facilitates movement through bumps. 2 3000 W motors help cover distances of up to 90-95 km at a maximum speed of 85 km / h. Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes. Cruise control, recuperation and more than 20 different options. Riding in the city is not recommended!
- Max. Speed (km/h): ~85
- Max. range (km): ~95
- Motor Power (W): 60V 6000W
- Battery: 35 Ah
- Chraging time (h): ~18 / ~9
- Scooter Type: Folding
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Wheel Diameter (mm): 11 inch (279mm)
- Wheel Type: Inflatable
- Best for: City
- Weight (kg): 40.0
- Color: Black
- Meant for: Adults
- Brand: Ultron
0% FINANCE OPTIONS
Slice it in 3 - choose Klarna for purchases up to £800.
Spread the cost. Pay in 3 equal, interest-free payments, free of charge.
—One part payment at purchase and 2 further payments at 30 and 60 days
—Automatically collected monthly from your chosen debit or credit card
—No interest or fees - ever
—No credit application required
In the checkout don’t use any express checkout options like Google pay or Shop pay. Instead, after you’ve entered your shipping address, click continue to shipping, then continue to payment, where you’ll see: ‘Buy now pay later with Klarna’ in the checkout.
If you need further assistance you can contact Klarna’s customer care team for free, or use their online chat service.
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Klarna is one of Europe's fastest growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider., serving 60 million consumers and 100,000 merchants.
You can also spread the cost of your purchase with Paypal Credit.
Paypal offers 0% interest for 4 months on your purchases.
Select Paypal at the checkout and select ‘Apply now’ for Paypal credit. Once you complete the application for PayPal Credit, they give you a decision straight away.
To apply, you need to be:
—At least 18 years of age and a mainland U.K. resident
—Employed or retired with an annual income over £10,000
—Free of any county court judgements or bankruptcy, and have a good credit history
For more information visit https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Electric Scooter Delivery to the UK, Northern Ireland and Ireland is Free! Please allow 7-8 working days
Right to refuse:
1. You have the right to cancel the order without an explanation of the reasons within fourteen (14) days.
2. The right to refuse will end after 14 days from the date when you or a third party purchases the goods.
3. In order to use the right of withdrawal, you must inform us about the decision to withdraw from the contract. Info@evoelectric.co.uk
4. For the term of the right to refuse to be respected, you must send your notice of the use of the right to cancel before the end of the term of the right to cancel.
5. To be eligible to use the right to return, the product has to be in the condition it was bought.
6. If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, except shipping costs, without unjustified delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the date when we were informed about your decision to withdraw from the contract. In any case, no fee will be charged for the refund other than return costs. PLEASE BE AWARE THE COST TO RETURN CAN BE UP TO £120.00
7. You are responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the goods for the duration of the exercise of the right to refuse.
Electric scooters are not permitted to be ridden on roads, cycle lanes or footpaths in the UK. It is the absolute responsibility of our customers to ensure that they operate electric scooters bought from Evo Electric within all countrywide and local laws. By purchasing from Evo Electric our customers agree to assume all liability and risk associated with the use of electric scooter products. Our customers hold Evo Electric and its proprietors free from any liability or loss caused by electric scooter use.
Electric Scooter riders should carefully consider their safety and the safety of others. Evo Electric advise our customers to always wear protective equipment including a safety helmet. Some safety tips: Always ride solo, don't use your phone while riding, avoid puddles which can reduce traction, stay a ware of your surroundings. Enjoy and stay safe!
Thanks Evo Electric for your impeccable service, i'm now a proud owner of my first eBike!
I wasn't sure which electric bike was right for me. Evo Electric helped me find the one for me. I'll give them 5 stars :)
I love my new eBike! I also now love my morning commute to the office, the power gets me there quicker and with less effort. Perfect!
This bike is so cool! Thanks Evo Electric.
Just wanted to drop you a message to say I'm very happy with the scooter I bought from your site. It arrived quickly thank you.